International Executive Protection Specialists
SMR’s confidential client is a family office. They support an exceptionally discrete high asset family and have just finalized a comprehensive executive protection program. They are seeking several experienced EP practitioners who are looking for full-time career positions in varying international locations.
These are extremely unique positions that require a concierge-level customer service approach while providing top-level executive protection. You will:
- Provide around-the-clock residential security at multiple locations around the world.
- Maintain a day-to-day interest in all aspects of protection services.
- Deliver high-touch executive protection services to include driving and other activities.
- Conduct advance travel and logistics.
- Travel extensively to events and destinations with the protectees.
- Work on a rotational basis with extensive compensated time off between assignments.
Successful candidates for these roles will have demonstrable, specific experience and well-rounded articulated skills sets. Of equal importance you must:
- Be a discreet and trusted confidant who protectees and other executive protection team members can rely on 24×7.
- Understand the intricacies, discretion, and concierge-level customer service requirements.
- Have advanced soft skills and be able to relate to multiple age groups.
- Have traveled internationally and be skilled at assessing risk across diverse environments.
- Have direct training and skill development in defensive driving and first responder skills.
You must successfully clear a formal background investigation, personal history screening and physical fitness assessment. Additionally:
- You must be a U.S. Citizen.
- You must have a U.S. passport.
- You must have a U.S. driver’s license.
Compensation and Benefits:
These unique opportunities come with exceptional compensation and benefits packages:
- Industry-leading salaries.
- Off-rotation cycle breaks compensated the same as working months.
- Live anywhere in the world between rotation.
- Round trip air to and from your home base provided between assignments.
- Live on property at residential estates worldwide while on rotation with all meals supplied or reimbursed.
- International health insurance provided.
These positions are no longer accepting applications.
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile. Register so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.