Our locations in three of the world’s top cities mean the Security Management Resources® team is available in real time for our global customers.
Our international reach allows us to work seamlessly across borders to the best advantage of our clients. This means SMR has access to top talent for security risk and resiliency roles no matter where their positions reside.
The security professionals who rely on us as candidates are located in over 170 countries and know we are engaged by the companies they most want to work for.
Established in 1997, SMR’s Corporate Office is in the Washington DC Capital Region. Recent successful recruitment and consulting projects in the Americans region include:
- Vice President, Global Physical Security (North America)
- Manager, Global Business Continuity (North America)
- Head of Security (Latin America)
- Director of Security (North America)
- Regional Brand Protection Manager (Latin America)
Our case studies illustrate our work in the Americas region.
SMR’s London location has been actively involved in engagements in Europe, the Middle East and Africa since its inception in 2007. Our team members have recently placed top security talent in roles such as:
- Senior Director, International Security (United Kingdom)
- Director, Crisis, Business Continuity and Resilience (Europe)
- Regional Head of Security (United Kingdom)
- Senior Regional Manager (Middle East)
- Country Security Manager (Europe)
- CISO (United Kingdom)
Our case studies include more about our work in EMEA.
Security Management Resources Asia opened its doors in 2012 and continues to grow. Recent work includes recruitment and consulting work surrounding positions like:
- Regional Head of Security (China)
- Security Operations Vice President (China)
- Senior Regional Manager (Hong Kong SAR)
- Director, Global Security (Singapore)
- Regional Corporate Security Specialist (Japan)
- Security and Brand Protection Manager (Singapore)
Our case studies provide more about SMR’s successful work in the Asia Pacific region.