Head of Security and Safety
Location: Tri-State Area, Northeast US
This Head of Security and Safety is an exciting new role for a well-known organization in the cultural arts industry. It will be a great fit for someone who wants to advance their security career while supporting corporate outreach.
– Provide leadership to the professional security team and third-party contractors.
– Develop and manage effective capital and expense security services budgets.
– Partner with internal teams to drive innovative practices.
– Foster invaluable relationships with global law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
Resiliency and Incident Response
– Identify significant risks and develop enterprise-wide processes to reduce and mitigate harm.
– Ensure sound response to criminal economic loss, threats, emergencies and property or environmental crimes.
Security and Technology
– Collaborate with information security teams to ensure best-in-class technology solutions.
– Protect intellectual property and trade secrets through innovation and intrusion detection.
– Develop intelligence related to internal and external threats to organizational operations.
– Brief executive leadership.
– Develop protection protocols for events hosted onsite or supported remotely.
– Foster awareness of security related concerns through development and delivery of education initiatives.
– Ensure protection of executives, employees, and visitors.
– Develop innovative processes to protect tangible and intangible assets.
– Implement efficiency in site security programs and processes across multiple locations.
- An academic degree in an area relevant to the position, with a commitment to professional development for direct reports, others, and yourself.
- Operational expertise derived from experience in both public and private sector employment.
- Experience working in both the intelligence sector and the cultural arts industry.
- A history of embracing innovative solutions to achieve goals with an elevated level of accomplishment.
- An experienced leader with strong command skills who enjoys leading and mentoring others.
- An innovative creator skilled at development and management of solutions based on critical analysis.
- A decision maker and problem solver who is viewed as an ethical, highly trusted source of advice and solutions.
- Action oriented with strong planning and process management skills and the ability to set goals and collaborate with resources to achieve objectives efficiently and effectively.
- Fiscally responsible with a history of sound budget management.
- A clear communicator who ensures information is timely, correct and leads to accurate decisions.
- Effective influencer in a variety of presentation settings.
- A good judge of people with an understanding of the impact and sensitivity of security issues.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers while earning their trust and respect.
- Motivated to create an inclusive work environment in which people succeed and do their best work.
We know…This is a lot of information about this fantastic job! If you are interested, want to contribute, and feel you have differing security and safety skills and competencies that would be a good match, please let us know. If this isn’t your dream job, there may be another one we’re recruiting for that is. Don’t miss an opportunity to let us know about you!
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile. Register so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.