Assistant Director, Global Security and Intelligence
SMR’s client is a well-known and highly regarded global brand. They lead in both manufacturing and engineering sectors. Their cohesive international workforce has excelled as the organization has grown, and they have a vibrant, inclusive, and forward leaning culture. The value they place on a diverse work environment extends to their care for the communities in which they work. They consistently support a wide variety of philanthropic organizations through donations of time, resources, and action.
This senior management role will strategically drive our client’s security policies and procedures through accurate assessment of intelligence from a wide variety of sources. You will:
- Analyze external and internal information sources to develop actionable intelligence on current and potential threats.
- Work collaboratively with senior management and crisis response teams.
- Assess global travel risks and provide guidance to executive protection activities.
- Ensure security programs are aligned with real-time threat assessments.
- Foster strong relationships with international law enforcement agencies.
This position would be an ideal fit for someone who has built a solid security career through education and experience such as:
- A senior-level degree in security management.
- Cross-functional leadership and managerial experience within security and law enforcement sectors.
- Prior experience in engineering, manufacturing, or supply chain environments.
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills.
- The ability to develop confidence, effectively influence others, and drive change.
Relocation is offered.
This position is no longer accepting applications.
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile. Register so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.