Vice President, Global Physical Security
This Vice President, Global Physical Security position has been successfully filled and is no longer accepting applications.
This executive-level role will lead a global physical security program designed to protect people and assets, reduce risk and ensure business continuity. SMR Group is seeking executive-level candidates for this leadership role in our client’s global organization. You will lead and direct a sophisticated physical security and risk management program designed to protect our client’s people and operations throughout the US and globally. This is an opportunity for an exceptionally well-qualified, experienced security professional to serve as both a member of senior leadership and as a strategic partner for the global business. Successful candidates for this role will have strong, diverse experience that includes private sector leadership with a global remit. Your strong executive presence will enable you to effectively interface with all levels of employees and be an influential leader. A background managing challenging security projects is also essential. An exceptionally generous compensation package that includes relocation assistance is on offer for this executive role.
- Lead and direct effective security and risk management initiatives designed to safeguard the enterprise and mitigate risk.
- Implement security process improvements that support consistency across locations.
- Continually work to improve the effectiveness of programs and build customized comprehensive training to achieve organizational goals.
- Direct complex projects in support of strategic plans and infrastructure protection.
- University degree in a relevant discipline.
- Ongoing education that includes participation in industry associations and programs.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in security plus six years of management experience in a relevant discipline.
- Substantial relevant private sector security management experience within global operations.
- Track record of impeccable ethics and integrity.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Business acumen commensurate with senior security leadership roles with global responsibility.
- Proven influential leader skilled at building effective teams.
- Effective communicator who can interact with all levels of an organization, build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work closely with law enforcement agencies and officials.
- Strategic thinker who embraces forward-leaning strategies to develop effective intelligence programs related to the core mission.
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.