Vice President, Corporate Security
This Vice President, Corporate Security position is no longer accepting applications.
The Vice President, Corporate Security is accountable for the direction of our client’s security program across the organization’s footprint. This includes strategy, operations, risk management and standards and policies. The incumbent provides the vision and leadership necessary to safeguard the company’s employees, intellectual property, physical and fiscal assets, brand and reputation from harm and loss. They will ensure security processes and programs to reduce risk, respond to incidents and deal with both emerging and actual threats are in place, limiting exposure to liability. This is an exceptional opportunity for a security professional to serve as both a member of senior leadership and as a strategic partner for the global business. This position is located in Music City – Nashville, Tennessee and requires the ability to travel globally. Relocation is offered for this executive level role.
- Develop, implement, oversee and continuously evaluate and improve the security risk management strategy.
- Lead and/or represent the organization on cross-SBU global working groups and task forces.
- Evaluate business strategies, initiatives, merger and acquisition activities and changes in the corporate environment to assess potential security risks that could impact success.
- Deliver high-level presentations of findings and recommendations to senior executive management.
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent in an area of study relevant to this position. Master’s degree a plus.
- Fifteen years progressively responsible experience with a multinational or global organization.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in a corporate security leadership role.
- Demonstrated experience and exposure in the international security arena.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a US Government security clearance.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Business acumen commensurate with senior security leadership roles with global responsibility.
- Effective communicator who can communicate complex issues clearly and concisely.
- Critical thinker who can identify best practices and drive continuous improvement.
- Trusted advisor who builds relationships and works collaboratively.
- Multilingual skills a plus.
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.