Summer Edit: New Security Jobs
June is the unofficial start to summer in the Northern Hemisphere. The warm temps are finally here. And the security jobs market is heating up right along with the weather.
We are kicking off a busy season with interesting new projects in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Relocation is available for some of these positions while others are local hire only.
Think about a career move while you are enjoying some downtime over the summer! Register and create or update your unique profile so we can reach out to you if we are able to match your experience with one of these great security jobs.
We are currently recruiting for executive and professional level security pros in a variety of industry sectors:
A background running security programs in this constantly evolving sector will mean you are interested in:
• International Security Director – This industry leader is looking for someone to elevate their security and risk management program. Experience working abroad and traveling globally required. Must have authorization to work in Canada.
• Regional Head of Protective Services – A multinational leader in the energy sector is expanding their program. A great role for someone with both public- and private-sector experience.
Dynamic entrepreneurs and company leaders require a diverse slate of security expertise to protect their businesses and their families. We have several ongoing projects for high-asset enterprises with new requirements surfacing regularly. Roles are available for practitioners and managers.
The sophisticated world of banking, finance and investment offers challenging roles for security executives who will be interested in:
• Chief Security Officer (CSO) – Our client’s diverse portfolio requires an adaptable security leader. If you are mid-career and willing to roll your sleeves up and get the job done, this is a perfect role for you.
• Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) – This multinational is looking for someone whose career includes information and/or cyber security. Fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese required. Must have authorization to work in Brazil.
Security executives with experience in the unique environment of manufacturing can consider these roles with global remits:
• Head of Global Security – A diverse background in global risk management will set you up to be this multinational’s top security executive. Be a part of their next gen leadership.
• Industrial Security Officers: Multiple Levels – Join a leading manufacturer in one of several opportunities for Facility Security Officers. Candidates at all levels and stages of their careers are invited to apply.
If you have experience running comprehensive global security and loss prevention programs in the retail sector, you will be interested in:
• Vice President of Security – Own and manage a global portfolio of security and risk management programs. Requires extensive leadership and executive presence to work with this dynamic team.
• Chief Security Officer – This role is perfect for someone who wants to take the security programs of a multinational leader to the next level. A strong team player will do exceptionally well in this role.
Technology, Software and Infrastructure
If your security career includes experience in any of these leading-edge sectors, you will be a great candidate for:
• Global Head of Security – Join this leading multinational to create and run their global risk management program. Substantial experience in both the public- and private- sectors will give you an edge.
• Executive Chief Security Officer – A forward-thinking, innovative CEO is looking for a security partner to design and drive a new global security program. Entrepreneurial spirit required!
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile. Register so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.