Senior Facility Security Officer
Security Management Resources is recruiting for an experienced Facility Security Officer and program manager to lead and implement our client’s security program. This role is instrumental in ensuring all aspects of compliance with the NISPOM and other critical security protocols. As the program lead, you will work with all levels of the organization as you develop security plans and briefings, train personnel, maintain compliant documentation, prepare documents, and oversee access programs. This position requires someone with prior experience in an FSO role who is skilled at working with senior-level management to ensure enterprise-wide compliance. The position is located in the Boston metro area.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the company’s security and compliance programs.
- Maintain implementation of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP).
- Oversee an effective FOCI mitigation strategy.
- Manage, review, and track all ITAR compliance activities.
- Serve as a liaison between multiple operating functions to facilitate operations.
- University degree.
- Prior experience as an FSO in a classified environment with knowledge of NISPOM and other Government directives.
- US citizenship required.
- Possession of an active/ prior Secret clearance with the ability to retain/obtain it. Higher clearance level preferred.
- Strong communicator who can facilitate across a diverse demographic.
- Influential leader who excels in a team environment.
- Analytic thinker who effectively assesses requirements and provisions.
- Technically savvy with the ability to multitask.
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.