Security Technology Systems Senior Manager
This Security Technology Systems Senior Manager position has been successfully filled and is no longer accepting applications.
This senior-level position is a great opportunity for someone who is equally adept within both security technology and security management roles. SMR is seeking candidates for this new role with our client. The position requires a senior-level practitioner who has strong experience in both security systems and technologies as well as a successful track record of leadership. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has extensive experience assessing risk and implementing security technology solutions in facilities both in the US and abroad, perhaps in a public sector role. Relocation is available for this position located on the west coast of the US.
Some of Your Responsibilities Include:
- Manage teams that develop and implement enterprise-wide security technology systems including protection services, perimeter defenses and physical and logical access control.
- Initiate and lead large-scale projects designed to minimize risk and disruption.
- Ensure compliance within critical systems across the organization.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other government agencies.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related technical area of study; Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive senior-level experience managing security systems projects in both the public and private sectors.
- Solid understanding of physical security systems technologies and their integration to IT networks.
- Must currently have or be able to qualify for a high-level U.S. Government clearance.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Technologically advanced – though not a “super geek” – with a solid understanding of how to utilize systems to assess risk, deploy solutions and maintain compliance levels.
- Strong program manager with the ability to both mentor and lead teams both direct and contract.
- Critical thinker with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.