Security Jobs – Spring Edit
Spring 2022 marks another busy quarter for SMR. The security jobs market remains dynamic with many new projects underway.
We were gratified by the outpouring of interest in the recruitment projects we completed earlier this year. Positions successfully completed in Q1 included Chief Information Security Officer for a major multinational manufacturer, Director of Global Security Operations – EMEA, for a large financial services firm, and Information Systems Security Manager for a large government contractor. Several additional corporate security roles were filled including a Director of Protection Services for a family office, Chief Security Officer for a high-tech leader and Corporate Security Director for an investment management leader.
The Spring Edit is just as exciting as our Winter Edition was. We have new projects kicking off this month that will join several ongoing recruitments from a super-busy start to the year.
Do not miss the opportunity to take your security career to the next level with one of these great jobs! Register and create or update your unique profile so we can reach out to you when your perfect job has arrived.
• Senior Director of Corporate Security. Based in one of several US cities, this new leadership role requires collaboration across all levels of the organization. (Americas)
• Director of Corporate Intelligence and Investigations. Join a global team of security professionals to oversee a complex portfolio of services. (Americas)
• Director of Security. Located in Seoul, you will be responsible for directing the Asia-Pacific regional security program. (AsiaPac)
• Intelligence Analyst. This is a new role for a leader in technical services. Support a wide range of internal projects and programs. (Americas)
• Vice President, Corporate Security. Design and run an enterprise-wide security program for a large, well-respected healthcare system. (Americas)
• Senior Security Manager, Americas. Support and implement the corporate security policy for a large, multinational manufacturer. (Americas)
• Head of Enterprise Risk. Based in Germany, you will lead the regional security and risk management programs for a high-tech multinational. (EMEA)
• Global Physical Security Technology Manager. This on-site role in Charlotte, North Carolina will manage physical security technology projects globally. This is a perfect job for someone from the public sector who wants to transition to a corporate role. (Americas)
• Director of Corporate Security. A hands-on role for someone who has a government background combined with public/private sector experience in both the IT and physical security arenas. (Americas)
• Senior Head of Security. This position is new to the organization. It will be based and Rome and requires travel throughout the region. Language fluency in both Italian and English is required. (EMEA)
• Information Systems Security Manager. Oversee the components of a comprehensive Risk Management Framework compliance program. Critical needs for the role are active TS/SCI, US citizenship and cyber security certifications. (Americas)
• Director of Executive Protection; Associate Director of Executive Protection. Two senior level roles in the Midwest responsible for designing a comprehensive EP program. (Americas)
• Senior Safety and Security Director. A terrific opportunity for a Certified Safety Professional to lead an international program. (Americas)
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile. Register so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.