Security Investigative Analyst
This Security Investigative Analyst position has been successfully filled and is no longer accepting applications.
NOTE: This position is not a technical or cyber security job. It would be the perfect opportunity for someone with several years of intelligence experience with either a public sector agency or private sector organization who can utilize systems to analyze data, make a determination then action it into an investigation within the corporate security group.
Investigative Analysts are key players in an organization’s efforts to identify, monitor and examine activities involving theft, fraud or misconduct. SMR’s client has asked us to recruit for just such an experienced counterintelligence professional to join their corporate security team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is skilled at multisource analysis and who also has experience at setting up the framework around investigative processes. A clearance is not a requirement but is nice to have as you will be building relationships with peers and government agencies around the world. You will be joining an organization with global operations, so experience in a multinational is required. Language skills including Mandarin are also pluses. This position is currently available to candidates who are located on the east coast of the US and who can possibly work remotely.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Conduct assessment of complex counterintelligence cases to support the broader effort to minimize overall risk.
- Document and deliver comprehensive intelligence analysis and reporting.
- Open cases and begin investigative processes following thorough analysis.
- Foster relationships internally and externally to ensure information analysis is current and on-trend.
- University degree in a relevant field.
- International and/or geopolitical analysis experience across multiple disciplines such as intelligence services, law enforcement and corporate security.
- Experience in data mining and management across proprietary and open source networks, using statistics for trending and detection.
- Multilingual: Fluent in English; Mandarin desirable.
These skills set you apart:
- Able to process diverse and/or large amounts of information, form recommendations and direction.
- Strong communicator who can develop precise, complete and contextualized reports.
- Independent thinker who can juggle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Flexible and able to easily work in an adaptive environment.
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile. Register so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.