Regional Head of Security, EMEA
This Regional Head of Security, EMEA position has been successfully filled and is no longer accepting applications.
SMR is seeking well-qualified candidates for a regional leadership role with our multinational client. The position is located in London, United Kingdom. There is the possibility of relocation for candidates who already reside within the EMEA region. However, candidates located outside the UK must already possess a valid authorization to work in the UK.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Direct and manage a global security program and operational initiatives for the EMEA region.
- Lead and manage investigations.
- Administer emergency notification systems for facilities located within the region.
- Manage contracted security services.
Education and Experience You Need:
- A University degree is required and there is a preference for an advanced degree.
- Ten years of relevant experience that combines both government agency and security-specific responsibilities in multinational corporations, five years of which have been in a supervisory capacity.
- Understanding of cyber-related risk mitigation strategies.
- Knowledge of EU/UK regulatory laws and their impact to security operations.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Strong, decisive leader.
- Skilled investigator able to effectively analyze and resolve complex problems.
- Effective communicator, able to effectively interact with all levels of management and influence outcomes.
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.