Head of Security
This Head of Security position has been successfully filled and is no longer accepting applications.
SMR is seeking candidates for a dynamic security role in our client’s global organization. You will be working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to implement and manage a diverse range of security plans and programs designed to minimize risk, reinforce resilience and manage emerging threats. As the security and crisis management SME in the region, you will have an opportunity to work in cooperation with all departments to validate the integrity of systems and methodology, drive process improvement and embed security practices into the organization. The responsible nature of this position requires the role-holder to be available 24×7. This role is based in Mexico.
The Education and Experience You Need:
- A University degree in security management or a relevant field.
- Ongoing education that includes participation in relevant organizations.
- Progressive relevant management experience can include a background in both the public and private sectors.
- Business acumen inclusive of security-related functions both in client-facing and management roles.
- Deep knowledge of the risk and threat issues prevalent and/or unique to this region of the world.
- Clear understanding of industry security standards and best practices.
Competencies and Skills That Set You Apart:
- Skill at communicating with a diverse audience together with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.
- Analytical thinker who can effectively define risk, analyze data and deploy sound, innovative solutions.
- Collaborative team player viewed as a key contributor.
- Impeccable integrity and ethics.
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.