Head of Security, Asia Pacific Region
This Head of Security, Asia Pacific Region position has been successfully filled and is no longer accepting applications.
This senior role requires substantial experience in security, business continuity and crisis and risk management strategies. This role will be responsible for leadership of a comprehensive program in the Asia Pacific region for a large multinational. You will be responsible for securing all aspects of the enterprise including human capital, facilities, and intellectual property. Your approach will be focused on security strategies that encompass business continuity, risk, and crisis management. This Head of Security, Asia Pacific Region job will be located in China and relocation is offered.
- A minimum of 15 years of progressively responsible experience in:
o Security program management.
o Enterprise-wide resilience and risk management.
o Business continuity.
o Management of crises and disruptive events.
- Experience can be a mix of both public and private sector.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin is mandatory.
- University degree in a relevant field of study.
- Strong business acumen with a reputation for integrity.
- Ability to foster collaboration in a multi-cultural environment.
- Skilled, effective communicator able to influence diverse groups in a matrix-management multinational organization.
- World view of international business with the ability to understand and connect with a multicultural audience.
- Critical thinker with a quick grasp of concepts and the ability to act tactically.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity.
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.