Cleared Security Professionals (Multiple Positions)
SMR has just been engaged for an exciting, long-term recruitment project. Our client has asked us to identify top cleared security personnel at various levels in their careers for direct hire positions in the US. These are not contractor positions. You will be hired directly by our client.
They are a technology leader that is growing rapidly and has new facilities under construction. The result? Outstanding and highly compensated opportunities for a wide range of cleared security professionals to enhance their careers with a dynamic organization. They are seeking ambitious security practitioners at multiple levels who have the runway to advance as the organization continues to grow.
We encourage you to reach out to us now regardless of whether you are actively looking for a new job or simply considering a probable future move.
Initially we are seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Information System Security Managers (ISSMs) – Direct Hire
- Information Systems Security Officers (ISSOs) – Direct Hire
- Facility Security Officers (FSOs) – Direct Hire
- Certified Special Security Officers (CSSOs) – Direct Hire
- Program Security Officers (PSOs) – Direct Hire
Exceptional, highly lucrative compensation packages are on offer for these positions. In addition to strong pay incentives, a comprehensive benefits package is available on day one. Additional opportunities to build wealth include matching 401K and employee stock purchase programs. On-site amenities at the facilities are outstanding.
Knowledge and skill set for each of these roles differs, however each requires a broad background. You must be a US citizen and currently possess a clearance level. Prior experience should include work at a regulated government contractor. You should also have a good understanding of security compliance and specialized security areas. Soft skills include the ability to communicate effectively with a wide demographic. Each role will interface variously with our client’s customers, military, DoD, other US government agencies and civilian personnel. Relevant certifications could include CISSP or Information Assurance Technician.
Candidates with experience in one or more of these programs, directives or process areas are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Approval to Operate
- Automated Information System (AIS) Accreditation Packages
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Defense Information Security System (DISS)
- DoD DFARS
- eMASS System
- Information Assurance (IA) Certifications
- Intelligence Community Directives (ICD’s)
- International Trade and Arms Regulations (ITAR+)
- National Industrial Security Program (NISP)
- National Industrial Security System (NISS)
- Plan of Action Milestones (POAM)
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Systems Security Plans (SSP)
Cleared Security Professionals
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile. Register so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.