Business Continuity Manager
Security Management Resources is seeking candidates for a new position supporting global enterprise-wide BCM systems. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has experience working with a strong team of business continuity professionals in any number of industries. You will work closely with senior management, counseling them as you work to develop and run exercises within the risk and resiliency program. You will also be presenting and reporting on risk assessment and impact. The position requires relocation to the Finger Lakes Region of upstate New York, and you must have the ability to travel both domestically and internationally. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a world-class Fortune 500 organization!
- Administer a global enterprise-wide business continuity management system.
- Build trusted relationships with senior management, advising on all BCM aspects.
- Develop project plans that address risk assessment, impact analysis and awareness training and exercises.
- Continue the launch of ISO 22301 processes throughout business units.
Education and Experience:
- University degree with continuing education in the BCP field such as CBCP.
- Experience having built, administered, and expanded enterprise-wide business continuity systems and databases.
- Expertise in business impact analysis and reviews.
- Experience with ISO 22301 standards a plus.
- Strong communicator who can effectively convey the concept and importance of business continuity to a diverse audience.
- Sound analyst with good design strategy who can run tabletop and live exercises, comprehend results and recommend strategies.
- Forward thinker who can forecast risk and understand the inter-relationship between IT disaster recovery, crisis management and business continuity planning.
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.