Business Continuity Manager, Global
This Business Continuity Manager, Global position has been successfully filled and is no longer accepting applications.
Security Management Resources®’ client has an immediate need for an experienced business continuity leader. Please note that the recruitment cycle for this position will occur at an accelerated pace.
You will work with a small team of direct reports to contribute to the development and maintenance of an enterprise-wide business continuity management program. This role requires prior experience managing a similar program on a multinational level. The position is located in Upstate New York, and relocation within the continental US is available.
- Function as the Subject Matter Expert for all enterprise-wide business continuity.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders across all levels to ensure development of effective BCM processes designed to minimize disruption.
- Ensure the BCM program aligns with professional and industry standards.
- Foster relationships with external associations and authorities.
Education and Experience Required for Success:
- Leadership experience gained having previously managed a leading-edge business continuity program on a multinational level.
- Previous crisis management and disaster recovery experience.
- Ongoing participation in BCM continuing education programs.
- Preferred: Certification in practices aligned with ISO 22301.
Competencies That Describe You:
- Confident and influential leader.
- Strong communicator who can effectively convey the concept and importance of business continuity to a diverse audience.
- Analytic thinker skilled at forecasting potential risk, assessing response and implementing solutions.
- Strong team player across diverse environments.
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.