A Change of Season: Fall Security Career Opportunities
The beach books have been read and put away. Students are returning to classes. Companies are refining their return-to-work models. All these indicators signal the arrival of fall and the start to a new season of security job opportunities.
If your summer vacation found you thinking about a career move, now is the time to do it. New work kicking off this month will be joining several of SMR’s ongoing recruitments from a super-busy summer. Several additional senior-level roles will be opening later this season.
Don’t miss the chance to take your security career to the next level! Register and create or update your unique profile so we can reach out to you if we are able to match your experience with one of these great jobs.
• Chief Security Officer – Oversight of global enterprise risk management for a well-respected multinational.
• Vice President of Security – A senior leadership opportunity at a Fortune 500 with strong global presence.
• Driver and Executive Protection Specialist – Supporting the senior management of an international manufacturing enterprise.
• Chief Security Officer – Create a bespoke program for a technology innovator.
• Technical Physical Security Managers – Multiple roles for experts in cutting-edge security systems.
• Security Director – Design a new program for an association leader.
• Senior Security Leader – Working for a confidential high-asset principal.
• Director of Corporate Security – Lead and execute on a comprehensive security program for a global investor.
Job descriptions for the following brand-new security jobs are being finalized. Get in on the ground floor for these great opportunities!
• Our dynamic multinational client is expanding their EU program and seeks a well-qualified Security Analyst to join their team.
• This privately held organization is looking for a top tier EP practitioner to manage and provide close protection operations for their Chief Executive Officer.
• The family office for our well-known and respected principal is seeking a Chief Security Officer with both public and private sector experience.
• A multinational financial powerhouse requires a Chief Security Officer to lead their physical and cyber security efforts in the region.
SMR does not list all of our recruitment projects on our website. Login and create a profile. Register so we can contact you when we are working on additional searches. Sign Up for job announcements specific to the region of the world you are interested in.